The latest version of Adobe Reader is required to view and complete the following forms. 


  • Request to Borrow Less Than Maximum Federal Student Loans
    • Students with a completed FAFSA will be awarded the maximum federal financial aid they are eligible for. If you prefer not to borrow maximum loans, we also offer the option to borrow only what you need by completing this form. 


Students should review their Verification Notification that was sent to their email to ensure they select the accurate form/s below. Verification Documents must have a handwritten signature; an electronic signature will not be accepted. 



Verification of Unusual Tax Circumstances Form 
This form is applicable to students or parent with the following circumstance:

  • Student or parent filed a foreign tax return
  • Student or parent are victim of identity theft


Bachelor's Degree Verification
Required if there is a discrepancy between documents received by the Office of Financial Aid and the student's FAFSA in regards to if the student has obtained a prior bachelor's degree.

Change of Name Form
Students must provide completed form and attach approved government issued identification if they change their name. The document and attachments are returned to the Office of the Registrar.

Citizenship Verification Form
Student must provide completed form along with acceptable form of original identification if the FAFSA is unable to confirm citizenship with the Department of Homeland Security.

Verification of Conflicting Information – Student Marital Status Confirmation Form
Student must provide completed form when there is a discrepancy between the marital status listed on the FAFSA and received documentation. 

Verification of Conflicting Information – Parental Marital Status Confirmation Form
Parent must provide completed form when there is a discrepancy between the marital status listed on the FAFSA and received documentation.

Request for Veteran Information 
This form provides directions on how to resolve a data conflict on the completed FAFSA when the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) did not match and confirm that a student is a veteran. 


Outside Scholarship Form 
Required for students who are receiving funds from any organization that is not affiliated with the college or through the Bon Secours Richmond Health Care Foundation. 

Third Party Authorization for Billing 
Required if student needs to have a third party billed to cover educational expenses. You must print, sign, scan and email this form, with all requested attachments

SCHS Title IV Credit Balance Authorization Form
Return to the SCHS Business Office:

This form authorizes student and/or parent to retain a Title IV credit balance on their behalf to be applied to future semesters within the current academic year. Student and/or parent should complete this form and submit to their school's business office.

W9 form for Parent PLUS Loan Borrowers 
This form is required for any PLUS loan borrower (parent) that would like to receive any excess funds from the student's account. This form will allow the college to pay the parent borrower directly and not to the student. PLUS loan borrowers should complete this form and return to the Bursar:

Please note: This form is separate from the direct deposit form (see below). If the parent borrower wishes to receive the excess funds via Direct Deposit, reference that section and follow those directions. Without a Direct Deposit form, the parent borrower will receive a paper check sent to the address on the borrower's Master Promissory Note.


SCHS Direct Deposit Form for Refund/Stipends
Return to the SCHS Business Office:

This form authorizes the college to deposit any amounts owed to the student by depositing into the student's account at his/her financial institution. Students should complete this form, along with a voided check or ask their bank to provide them with documentation of the Routing/Transit Number for their account.

PLUS Loan Request Form 
This form is required for a parent borrower to receive a PLUS loan. This form will need to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office along with a Master Promissory Note completed by the parent borrower at


Under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (section 479A) financial aid administrators have the authority to make adjustments, on a case-by-case basis, to address special and/or unusual circumstances not reflected on a student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Unusual Circumstances may provide an adjustment to your dependency status while Special Circumstances may provide an adjustment to your Student Aid Index (SAI) calculation. If your individual or family situation has been altered significantly due to extenuating circumstances, please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss the Special and/or Unusual Circumstances Professional Judgment review process.

Adjust Cost of Attendance Appeal Form 
Use this form to appeal and address special circumstances which may impact you eligibility for aid. If you have additional expenses which exceed the standard cost of attendance for this academic year, you may appeal to have your Cost of Attendance (COA) reviewed. Please be aware that additional aid is not guaranteed. 

Income Appeal for Consideration of Special or Extraordinary Circumstances
Use this form to report a change in family situation that is not addressed on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA uses financial data from the prior tax year to establish eligibility for financial aid. Special circumstance appeals are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please be aware that additional aid is not guaranteed.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
A student who is ineligible for federal financial aid due to not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements may appeal his/her ineligibility by completing this form.

Need Tech Help?

Need Tech Help?

Start A Chat

New Chat