- Completed application.
- A non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Official transcripts from high school or GED documentation.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary education (colleges, universities); if applicable.
- Successful completion of or registration in prerequisite high school and college courses.
* Official transcripts can be sent electronically through Parchment or sent to email@example.com.
Student Immunization and Health History
All students are required to register with the college compliance system. Required health documents must be completed and/or uploaded into the college compliance system. Students who fail to provide this information will lose their admission or continued enrollment. Access to student health records is limited to the Program Director or designee. Records are maintained in the college compliance system and students have indefinite access to their medical records.
NOTE: There may be additional health requirements/immunizations mandated by clinical agencies. There may be additional pre-entrance health requirements mandated by individual programs see individual program handbook.
SCHS Program Applicants
Please submit payment after you have completed an online application. Please make sure you enter the applicants full name in the (Applicant Name) field below.