To participate in Commencement, students must be enrolled in:
- One of the last two semesters of the Nursing Program; or
- The last semester of the Medical Imaging programs (Radiation Sciences or Diagnostic Medical Sonography.)
Student dress at the ceremony must be business attire under the cap and gown.
To graduate and receive a degree, students must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must complete and submit the Intent to Graduate form to the Director of Student Services by the specified date.
- Successfully complete:
- The final three semesters of the Nursing or Radiology programs at SCHS; or
- All requirements of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program.
- All requirements for the degree must be satisfactorily completed with a program grade point average of at least 2.0 in Nursing or a 2.5 in Medical Imaging (RAD and DMS).
- Complete all financial obligations to Southside College of Health Sciences.