To participate in Commencement, students must be enrolled in:
- One of the last two semesters of the Nursing Program; or
- The last semester of the Medical Imaging programs (Radiologic Technology or Diagnostic Medical Sonography.)
Student dress at the ceremony must be business attire under the cap and gown.
To graduate and receive a degree, students must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must complete and submit the Intent to Graduate form to the Director of Student Services by the specified date.
- Successfully complete all requirements of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Nursing or Radiologic Technology program.
- All requirements for the degree must be satisfactorily completed with a program grade point average of at least 2.0 in Nursing, Radiologic Technology or Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Complete all financial obligations, including return of library items, to Southside College of Health Sciences.