Welcome to the Pollard Library, located on the first floor across from Ions Hall. The library offers a circulating print collection of nursing, radiography textbooks along with study guides. The librarian is available to provide support service to students and staff (including remote access to many electronic databases) and assistance on use of library resources.
- The loan period for materials is 14 days.
- The Honor Code prevails in the Pollard Library.
- The Librarian's hours are posted outside on the library door.
- Click HERE for the Pollard Library printer policy.
- Click HERE for the Pollard Library book checkout and return policy.
- How to Search the Pollard Library Catalog and Check Out Print Books
James May, BA
Office: 804-765-6044 | Voice Mail: 804-627-5257
James has provided library services for Bon Secours Health Systems since 2010.
Pollard Library Hours
- Monday – Friday, (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) – accessible by keypad entry.
In-Person availability (at the Pollard Library Office):
Tuesdays, Thursdays (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) available via email, phone, and Zoom.